SHENZHEN, China, Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Mindray Medical International Limited ("Mindray", NYSE: MR), a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical devices worldwide, today announced shareholder resolutions adopted at its annual general meeting of shareholders held in Hong Kong on December 28,2012.
At the meeting, Mindray shareholders approved the re-election of incumbent directors Xu Hang, Ronald Ede and Chen Qingtai, each to serve a three-year term.
In addition, Mindray shareholders ratified the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012.
About MindrayWe are a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical devices worldwide. We maintain our global headquarters in Shenzhen, China, U.S. headquarters in Mahwah, New Jersey and multiple sales offices in major international markets. From our main manufacturing and engineering base in China, we supply through our worldwide distribution network a broad range of products across three primary business segments, namely patient monitoring and life support, in-vitro diagnostic, and medical imaging systems. For more information, please visit http://ir.mindray.com. For investor and media inquiries please contact: In the U.S:Hoki LukWestern Bridge, LLCTel: +1-646-808-9150Email: email@example.com
In China: Cathy GaoMindray Medical International LimitedTel: +86-755-8188-8023Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Mindray Medical International Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV