Cat5 Commerce Doubles In Size
ST. LOUIS, Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cat5 Commerce has recently expanded its headquarters located in Chesterfield, Mo. The ecommerce company has doubled the space of its office, warehouse and shipping facility from 10,000 square feet to 20,000 square feet.
The increase in space is a response to a rapid growth in both sales and staff during the past two years. The company reached maximum capacity at its previous space in early 2012. With the extra space, Cat5 plans to provide faster shipping times and an expanded variety of products for its 10 online stores.
"This expansion is a culmination of a lot of hard work from a dedicated team," said Chad Weinman, CEO of Cat5 Commerce. "The result is a world class online shopping experience that focuses on serving our customers in the best possible way."
With 40 employees currently, the privately-held company has nearly doubled in size every year since its inception in 2004. Cat5 previously expanded in 2008, when it moved into its current space on Edison Avenue. Since that time, it has launched several online storefronts including TacticalGear.com and made the acquisition of RunningShoes.com."We were fortunate to experience growth even during the downturn," Weinman said. "We have no plans to slow down anytime soon." Cat5 CommerceFounded in 2004, Cat5 Commerce develops and operates niche online retail destinations from its base in Chesterfield, Mo. With ten online storefronts, its best-known retail properties include TacticalGear.com, RunningShoes.com and WorkBoots.com. CONTACT: Jeanette Kozlowski, +1-636-680-8016 SOURCE Cat5 Commerce
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV