A description of the risks and uncertainties that are generally attendant to Samson and its industry, as well as other factors that could affect Samson’s financial results, are included in the Company's report to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Form 10-K, which is available at www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/webusers.htm.
The reserves quoted in this release were estimated based on the definitions and disclosures guidelines contained in the Society of Petroleum Engineers, World Petroleum Council, American Association of Petroleum Geologists and Society of Petroleum Evaluation Engineers Petroleum Resources Management Systems.
The PDP Reserves estimated by Ryder Scott were the responsibility of Richard J. Marshall a Colorado Registered Professional Engineer.
The Probable Reserves estimated by Samson Oil and Gas Limited were the responsibility of Terence M. Barr their CEO, a Petroleum Geologist with 37 years of industry experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV