Receipt Wins $10,000 In New Jersey
BYRAM, N.J., Dec. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tom McCoy won $10,000 by entering his Pathmark receipt into national receipt lottery. On December 21 st just before Christmas, Tom, a hard working union construction worker from New Jersey, was awarded his prize. Tom won entering his receipt using the Pick 5. ReceiptsToRiches.com is an online national receipt lottery game, which allows users to enter any receipt from any vendor into their lottery games. Prizes from $1,000 up to 10 million dollars are awarded.
"I can't believe it," says Tom and his wife. Tom said, "All I did was register and enter my 4 receipts that I had for the day, the next thing I know 2 weeks later they contacted me and told me I had won $10,000." They were joined by their 3 lovely boys who couldn't wait for Christmas to come. "Simple receipt information is used such as the zip code, date and time or the total is used to enter up to 8 receipt games. It's fun and easy to play, you also have unlimited entries daily," says Anthony Petrecca, the original founder. This time it was Pathmark, next time it can be a Chase Bank ATM, Macy's, or even a Mobil gas station receipt. Tom and his wife spend a lot of money weekly playing lottery games, "but no more," they say. "We get so many receipts throughout the day now we have free lottery tickets that we hold in our hands, we love it," they scream. ReceiptsToRiches.com has daily, weekly, monthly, holiday and year end games.
For further information or to schedule an interview, please contact Anthony Petrecca at email@example.com or 347-273-1359SOURCE ReceiptsToRiches.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV