- Younger respondents, such as echo boomers (40%) and Gen Xers (34%), have a stronger interest in it than either baby boomers (18%) or mature adults (7%).
- Men (32%) are much more interested in this technology than women (22%).
- Households with children (38%) have a stronger interest than those in households without children (22%).
People Aren't Rushing to Inevitable Smartphone Payments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.