Breckenridge Announces Approval Of Rizatriptan Benzoate Tablets
BOCA RATON, Fla., Dec. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc. announced today the immediate launch of Rizatriptan Benzoate Tablets. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted final approval for the Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for this product, which is being manufactured and supplied by Natco Pharma Limited, and will be available in both 5mg and 10mg strengths. Rizatriptan Benzoate Tablets are AB rated to Maxalt®, a $320 million dollar brand drug marketed by Merck. Maxalt® is a prescription medicine indicated for the acute treatment of migraines.
About Breckenridge:Breckenridge is a privately-held pharmaceutical marketing, research and development company founded in 1983 that markets a broad range of generic prescription products and Medical Foods in many therapeutic categories. The Breckenridge label is recognized by Wholesalers, Distributors, Chains, and Managed Care Accounts, as well as Retail Pharmacies nationwide. The company markets over 60 products in a variety of dosage forms including: Tablets, Capsules, Soft Gel Capsules, and Liquids, and Powders.
SOURCE Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV