Lucky Strike Resources Ltd. - Jewellery Box Exploration Update
Hole JBDD-12-02 The minor fault and vein with 1-5% disseminated pyrite, and trace disseminated chalcopyrite. From 156.20m to 160.50m is a light grey, coarse grained, felsic intrusive, with patchy brick red potassic alteration. Below from 160.50m to 161.25m is a dark green mafic volcanic, followed by grey, strongly silicified, feldspar porphyry. At 156.10m is a 5cm wide quartz, calicte, chlorite vein containing 5% disseminated and blebby pyrite, and trace disseminated chalcopyrite.
- From 155.75 m to 156.62m (0.45 m) the drill hole intersected 2620 ppm Cu and 398 bbp Au
Conrad Swanson President for International Samuel Exploration stated "I believe that we are on the edge of something. Historic surface values of 1.21 oz/t gold and recent drill results of 3020 ppm, 2620 ppm copper are a good indications of a larger mineralization system."
All drill samples were send to SGS Telkwla prep lab then sent shipped to SGS Vancouver where they underwent ICP40B analysis.
Technical information in this news release has been reviewed by Derrick Strickland P.Geo., a qualified person as defined in NI 43-101.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS "Allen Morishita" CEO, President.The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the content of this news release This news release may contain certain "Forward-Looking Statements" within the meaning of Section 21E of the United States Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, included herein are forward-looking statements that involve various risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate, and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company's expectations are disclosed in the Company's documents filed from time to time with the TSX Venture Exchange, the British Columbia Securities Commission and the US Securities and Exchange Commission. SOURCE Lucky Strike Resources Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV