ProTek Capital, Inc. Shareholders Updates Outlook For 2013
Superstar Management group was founded by Mr. Barry Mezey in 2007, and the company has been able to attain global recognition as a leader in strategically innovative marketing, management, media, event, and sponsorship services in the sports and entertainment industry. Superstar Management Group currently represents athletes, leagues, and entertainers in a variety of areas such as motor sports, tennis, sailing, soccer, football, and country music, amongst other areas. Superstar Management Group works attentively with their clients in order to create unique and unparalleled brand identity. Some of Superstar Management Group's clients' both past and present include Leonard Marshall, Tim Hardaway, The Tim Hardaway Foundation, The Offense-Defense All American Bowl, Liga de Quito, Joey Licata, Jr., Thomas Vernhes, Steven Goldstein, Tommy Dalton, Ksenia Pervak and Sam Harrison.
"We are excited about the possibility of being acquired by ProTek Capital, Inc. We feel that ProTek Capital will provide the management and support that will enable Superstar Management Group to help our current client base move to the next level, while having the wherewithal to expand on the number of clients we represent," stated Barry Mezey, CEO of Superstar Management Group, Inc.
"We are accumulating companies that have synergies and can be vertically integrated between their product offerings and services. ProTek is poised to create Technology Driven Services and product offerings that will enable us to create a very unique hybrid of a company. We will also utilize the products and services of our current subsidiaries' and sister companies to provide services for the new acquisitions and their talent roster," stated Edward Vakser, CEO of ProTek Capital, Inc.
Further recap of recent activities:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV