2013 Outback Bowl Gives Fans Something Extra To Cheer About
TAMPA, Fla., Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Outback Steakhouse is giving fans an inside tip on a solid bet at the 2013 Outback Bowl -- a free appetizer with any purchase on January 2. If the South Carolina Gamecocks win the game, Outback will offer a free* Bloomin' Onion, and if the Michigan Wolverines win, guests will receive a free* Coconut Shrimp appetizer. The offer is valid with any purchase and available on January 2, 2013 – the day after the Outback Bowl game. Guests only need to visit Outback Steakhouse and say, "Outback Bowl" to their server on January 2, 2013 to receive the offer. Fans can sign up to be notified which Aussie-tizer ® is free* on January 2 by texting "WINS" to 27438**.
"Outback is giving all fans something to cheer about," said Outback Steakhouse President, Jeff Smith. "No matter what happens on gameday, everyone is a winner the day after the game at Outback Steakhouse, where tasting victory or maybe swallowing your pride never tasted so good."
The 2013 game marks the 18th year of Outback Steakhouse's title sponsorship of the Bowl, which is the longest bowl sponsorship in history. The Michigan Wolverines will square-off against the South Carolina Gamecocks New Year's Day at Raymond James Stadium on the company's home turf in Tampa, Florida. It is a match-up of two nationally ranked teams from two of the most prestigious conferences in college football – the Big Ten and SEC. The Gamecocks are ranked 10th in the BCS while the Wolverines are ranked 18th.To find a location near you or for more information about Outback Steakhouse, please visit www.Outback.com, facebook.com/outback or follow us on Twitter @Outback.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV