Statement By The Honourable Bal Gosal, Minister Of State (Sport), On Vandalism At The Stoney Creek Cricket Academy
OTTAWA, Dec. 28, 2012 /CNW/ - I was disappointed to learn of the acts of vandalism recently committed at the Stoney Creek Cricket Academy.
Throughout Canada, sport brings people of all backgrounds together and teaches values of mutual respect and fair play. These criminal acts will not change that.
As Minister of State (Sport), I have called the Stoney Creek Cricket Academy to express my support in these difficult circumstances.
SOURCE Canadian Heritage
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV