IceWEB™, Inc. ( IWEB ), a leading provider of Unified Data Storage appliances for cloud and virtual environments as well as secure, infinitely scalable Cloud Services, announced today that CEO, Rob Howe, issued the following comments concerning the filing of the Company’s Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2012.
As you look over our filings for fiscal 2012, the period ending in September of 2012, I would ask you to keep your reading of these results in context. As I have repeatedly predisposed anyone who was listening to understand, in addition to the personal issues surrounding the tragic passing of IceWEB Founder and CEO, John Signorello in late May of 2012, the company’s business activity suffered a major hit as well. So let me repeat, when I took over at IceWEB in late July, sales were at a standstill, customer and reseller confidence had dropped to zero, and those who had recently purchased anything bearing the IceWEB brand were extremely concerned that there would not be a company around to support them. Recovering from such a difficult set of issues takes a lot of hard work—and time.
The hard work began immediately, and to our credit, the IceWEB team of dedicated associates, dug in and made the improvements I asked of them in near-record time. They have proven themselves to be a committed and hard-working group, with the best long-term interests of IceWEB and our shareholders as their driving concern. We repaired old processes, instituted new ones, developed new products and launched them, identified and solidified new relationships and began rebuilding old ones, along with revamping our marketing and sales processes resulting in shipping product. We are no longer the demoralized company hanging by a thread that we were when I came on board the last week of July. Much has changed—and all for the better.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV