Holders who validly tender their Notes at or prior to 5 p.m., New York City time, on January 14, 2013, unless extended (the “Early Tender Date”) will be eligible to receive the applicable “Total Consideration” (as set forth below), which includes the applicable early tender payment set forth below (the “Early Tender Payment”) for all such Notes that are accepted on the Settlement Date (as defined below). For Notes validly tendered after the Early Tender Date but prior 5 p.m., New York City time, on January 29, 2013, unless extended (the “Expiration Date”), holders of Notes will be eligible to receive only the applicable Total Consideration less the applicable Early Tender Payment (the “Tender Consideration”) on the Settlement Date.
The following table summarizes terms material to the determination of the Total Consideration to be received in the Tender Offers and Consent Solicitations per $1,000 principal amount of any and all of (i) the Floating Rate Notes, (ii) the 2018 Notes and (iii) the 2020 Notes validly tendered and not withdrawn prior to the Early Tender Date:
|Principal Amount||Early Tender||Spread (2) /|
|CUSIP No./ISIN||Series of Notes||Outstanding||Payment (1)(2)||Fixed Price (1)|
|751028AB7 / US751028AB78||Floating Rate Notes due 2018||$20,000,000||$30||$1,012.50|
|751028AA9 / US751028AA95||7.29% Notes due 2018||$577,500,000||$30||50 bps|
|751028AC5 / US751028AC51||7.39% Notes due 2020||$67,000,000||$30||50 bps|
(1) Per $1,000 principal amount of Notes. The Total Consideration offered for the Floating Rate Notes (as defined below) is the applicable fixed price, which includes the applicable Early Tender Payment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV