Aldila, Inc. Announces Stockholder Approval Of Merger
Mitsubishi Rayon Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation. MRC's business is centered around areas of chemical and plastics, fibers, carbon fibers and composite materials, and aqua businesses. For more information, visit
This press release contains forward-looking statements based on Aldila's expectations as of the date of this press release. These statements necessarily reflect assumptions that Aldila makes in evaluating its expectations as to the future. Forward-looking statements are necessarily subject to risks and uncertainties, including those relating to the closing of the proposed merger. Aldila's actual future performance and results could differ from that contained in or suggested by these forward-looking statements as a result of a variety of factors. Aldila's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (for filings prior to its move to OTCQX U.S. Premier) and OTC Disclosure and News Service present a detailed discussion of the principal risks and uncertainties related to Aldila's future operations. In particular the Annual Report for the year ended December 31, 2011, and Quarterly Reports and Current Reports, discuss Aldila's business, financial condition, and risk factors. All of the foregoing reports may be obtained on the OTCQX U.S. Premier website, which can be found at www. OTCQX.com, or at Aldila's website, www.aldila.com.
SOURCE Aldila, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV