Today, the following three Delaware Investments municipal income funds, all closed-end management investment companies, declare their monthly income dividends: Delaware Investments Colorado Municipal Income Fund, Inc., Delaware Investments National Municipal Income Fund, and Delaware Investments Minnesota Municipal Income Fund II, Inc. (together, the “Funds”). The investment objective of Delaware Investments Colorado Municipal Income Fund, Inc. and Delaware Investments Minnesota Municipal Income Fund II, Inc. is to provide current income exempt from federal income tax and from the personal income tax of its state, if any, consistent with the preservation of capital. The investment objective of Delaware Investments National Municipal Income Fund is to provide current income exempt from regular federal income tax consistent with the preservation of capital. In addition, each Fund has the ability to utilize leveraging techniques in an attempt to obtain a higher return for the Fund. Currently, each Fund has outstanding a series of variable rate preferred shares as leverage.
The following dates apply to the above dividend announcement:
The dividend distributions 1 are as follows:
Delaware Investments Colorado
Municipal Income Fund, Inc. (VCF) 2
Delaware Investments National
Municipal Income Fund (VFL)
Delaware Investments Minnesota
Municipal Income Fund II, Inc. (VMM) 3
(1) The dividends are exempt from federal income tax. (2) The dividend is exempt from Colorado state personal income tax. (3) The dividend is exempt from Minnesota state personal income tax.About Delaware Investments Delaware Investments, a member of Macquarie Group, is a global asset management firm that offers a wide variety of equity and fixed income solutions for individual and institutional investors. Through teams of disciplined and talented investment professionals, the firm is committed to delivering long-term, consistent performance. In an ever-changing global marketplace, Delaware Investments, with more than US $175 billion in assets under management as of Sept. 30, 2012, has helped its clients move steadily forward for more than 80 years. Delaware Investments is supported by the resources of Macquarie Group (ASX: MQG; ADR: MQBKY), a global provider of asset management, investment, banking, financial and advisory services with approximately US $353 billion in assets under management as of Sep. 30, 2012.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts