WALTHAM, Mass., Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alere Inc. (NYSE: ALR), a global leader in enabling individuals to take charge of their health at home through the merger of rapid diagnostics and health information technology, announced today that it will attend the 31 st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference being held January 7 – 10, 2013 at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco. Ron Zwanziger, Chief Executive Officer, and Jon Russell, Vice President, Finance, will attend. Mr. Zwanziger's presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. PST and will be made available to the public through a webcast accessible via http://jpmorgan.metameetings.com/webcasts/healthcare13/directlink?ticker=ALR, as well as through the company's website at http://www.alere.com/us/en/about/investor-relations/events.html.
A replay of the webcast will be available via the links above for approximately 30 days from the date of the webcast. During his presentation, Mr. Zwanziger may discuss and answer questions concerning business and financial developments and trends. His responses to questions, as well as other matters discussed during the webcast, may contain or constitute information that has not been disclosed previously.
About Alere By developing new capabilities in near-patient diagnosis, monitoring and health information technology, Alere enables individuals to take charge of improving their health and quality of life at home. Alere's global leading products and services, as well as its new product development efforts, focus on cardiology, infectious disease, toxicology and diabetes. Alere is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. For more information regarding Alere, please visit www.alere.com.
SOURCE Alere Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV