Georgia Gulf Corporation (NYSE: GGC) today announced that, for estate planning purposes, President and Chief Executive Officer Paul Carrico gifted a portion of his shares of company stock from his personal account into an irrevocable spousal lifetime access trust. This transaction is not a sale of Georgia Gulf stock by either Mr. Carrico or the family trust.
The shares that were gifted into the trust represent 26 percent of Paul Carrico’s holdings as of December 28, 2012, and will be included as indirect holdings of Mr. Carrico in SEC filings. The shares also will be subject to the same blackout periods, trading restrictions and disclosure requirements as other shares of Georgia Gulf stock directly held by Mr. Carrico, pursuant to the Company’s insider trading policies.
About Georgia Gulf
Georgia Gulf Corporation is a leading, integrated North American manufacturer of two chemical lines, chlorovinyls and aromatics, and manufactures vinyl-based building and home improvement products. The Company's vinyl-based building and home improvement products, marketed under Royal Building Products and Exterior Portfolio brands, include window profiles, patio doors, mouldings, siding, pipe and pipe fittings, soffit, rain ware and decking. Georgia Gulf, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, has manufacturing facilities located throughout North America to provide industry-leading service to customers. For more information, visit www.ggc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV