Ruby Tuesday, Inc. (NYSE: RT) will host its quarterly conference call to discuss second quarter results on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The live call is being webcast and can be accessed on the websites below. The call will be archived on the Investor Relations page of the Company’s website through January 23, 2013.
Additionally, the company will be presenting at the 15 th Annual ICR XChange Conference in Miami, Florida on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation will be presented live and archived for two weeks following the event on the Investor Relations page of the Company’s website:www.rubytuesday.com Ruby Tuesday, Inc. owns and operates and franchises nearly 800 restaurants throughout the United States and in selected international locations. Ruby Tuesday is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (Symbol: RT).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV