5. Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (FOLD): Focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of orally-administered, small molecule drugs for the treatment of various human genetic diseases. Market cap at $150.98M.
Annual performance: -24.02%. Monthly performance: -48.47%. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 2,949,580 shares, which represents about 11.93% of the company’s 24.73M share float.
6. Nature’s Sunshine Products Inc. (NATR): Engages in the manufacture and marketing of nutritional and personal care products worldwide. Market cap at $238.13M. Annual performance: -15.07%. Monthly performance: -16.38%. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 323,116 shares, which represents about 3.46% of the company’s 9.35M share float. 7. Pacific Sunwear of California Inc. (PSUN): Operates as a retailer rooted in the action sports, fashion, and music influences of the California lifestyle. Market cap at $106.03M. Annual performance: -10.84%. Monthly performance: -9.76%. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 357,401 shares, which represents about 1.11% of the company’s 32.29M share float. Written by Rebecca Lipman. Insider data sourced from Yahoo! Finance
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV