8. Texas Capital BancShares Inc. (TCBI): Operates as the holding company for Texas Capital Bank, National Association that provides various banking products and services for commercial and high net worth customers in Texas. Market cap at $1.86B. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 2.0M shares, which represents about 5.07% of the company’s float of 39.48M shares. TTM gross margin at 92.25% vs. industry average at 72.12%. TTM operating margin at 59.99% vs. industry average at 46.05%. TTM pretax margin at 42.56% vs. industry average at 22.33%.
Written by Rebecca Lipman. Profitability and institutional data sourced from Fidelity, all other data sourced from Finviz.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV