4. M&T Bank Corporation ( MTB): Operates as the holding company for M&T Bank and M&T Bank, National Association that provide commercial and retail banking services to individuals, corporations and other businesses, and institutions. Market cap at $12.95B. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 7.1M shares, which represents about 6.07% of the company’s float of 116.97M shares. TTM gross margin at 86.91% vs. industry average at 72.86%. TTM operating margin at 47.88% vs. industry average at 42.28%. TTM pretax margin at 28.95% vs. industry average at 23.3%.
Institutions Are Buying These 8 Highly Profitable Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.