5. Mastercard Incorporated ( MA): Provides transaction processing and related services to customers principally in support of their credit, deposit access, electronic cash and automated teller machine payment card programs, and travelers’ cheque programs. Market cap at $60.62B, most recent closing price at $487.87.Dividend yield at 0.25%. Average quarterly operating expense over the last five quarters at $1002.4M, vs. most recent cash and short term investments at $5675M, implies a Cash / Avg. Operating Expense ratio at 5.66. TTM gross margin at 55.9% vs. industry average at 49.35%. TTM operating margin at 52.85% vs. industry average at 28.88%. TTM pretax margin at 41.89% vs. industry average at 21.26%.
Analyze These Ideas: Getting Started: Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list. Written by Kapitall’s Rebecca Lipman
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts