2. Analog Devices Inc. ( ADI): Engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing integrated circuits used in industrial, communication, computer, and consumer applications. Market cap at $12.63B, most recent closing price at $41.89.Dividend yield at 2.86%. Average quarterly operating expense over the last five quarters at $471.59M, vs. most recent cash and short term investments at $3900.38M, implies a Cash / Avg. Operating Expense ratio at 8.27. TTM gross margin at 68.52% vs. industry average at 60.%. TTM operating margin at 30.85% vs. industry average at 20.03%. TTM pretax margin at 30.12% vs. industry average at 20.53%.
5 Highly Profitable Cash Rich Dividend Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.