LAUREL, Md., Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a new report by Flurry Analytics, more smartphones and tablets were activated this Christmas than on any other day in history. To help customers who received new devices this holiday season, as well as those still trying to learn all that their mobile device can do, Verizon Wireless is offering free wireless workshops at its local communication stores.
Individual workshops last approximately one hour and are offered for both Android and iOS devices. Led by specially trained data experts, the small-sized, hands-on tutorials provide a comprehensive look at the various apps, features and functionality of different smartphones and tablets. To find the workshop for your device and the store most convenient to you, log onto to: www.verizonwireless.com/workshops. Each workshop is free, and advance registration is encouraged.
Verizon Wireless also offers many of the same workshops online in English as well as some in Spanish on-demand at www.verizonwireless.com/workshops. To see what customers who've attending a Verizon Wireless Workshop have to say, visit What I Learned at a Verizon Wireless Workshop.
About Verizon WirelessVerizon Wireless operates the nation's largest 4G LTE network and largest, most reliable 3G network. The company serves nearly 96 million retail customers, including 90.4 million retail postpaid customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with more than 75,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.SOURCE Verizon Wireless
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV