P.M. Rajoy Says Spain Faces Tough Year Ahead
In his address Friday, Rajoy acknowledged that some of the measures went against the manifesto commitments with which his party won elections by a large majority in November 2011. He said he was keenly aware of the wave of "skepticism, disappointment and mistrust" that was palpable throughout Spain.
"We must persevere in the reforms we have undertaken," said Rajoy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV