In preparation for the upcoming New Year, Texas.gov, the official website for the state of Texas, reminds Texans how easy it is to renew your vehicle registration online. In conjunction with the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) and 181 participating counties across Texas, more than two million vehicles were renewed online in 2012. Renewing online from the comfort of your home or from any mobile device is an extremely convenient option that saves time and gas.
Helpful online vehicle registration services include:
- Renew Your Registration – Complete this task in just a few fast steps. All you need is your credit card, license plate number, and the last 4 digits of your vehicle identification number (VIN), which can be found on your paper renewal notice or your insurance card. Check out the Texas.gov YouTube channel for a quick demonstration on just how easy it is to renew your registration online.
- Change Your Address – If you’ve moved, make sure to change your address online free-of-charge to ensure your renewal notice gets to you.
- Sign-up for an eReminder – You can sign-up with TxDMV to receive an eReminder before your vehicle registration sticker expires.
Remember, Texas.gov/Driver is the fastest way to renew and relax. The site offers many online services for Texans including ones from the Texas Department of Public Safety for Driver License Renewal and Address Change, Driver Records, Driver License Reinstatement, and more!
About Texas.govTexas.gov is the official website of the state of Texas ( www.texas.gov) and is a collaborative public/private partnership managed by the Department of Information Resources (DIR). Texas.gov helps state and local government entities Web-enable their services and operates without tax funds through a partnership between the state and Texas NICUSA, LLC. Texas NICUSA builds, operates, maintains, and markets Texas.gov and is part of eGovernment firm NIC’s (NASDAQ: EGOV) family of companies. Since its launch in 2000, Texas.gov has securely processed more than 165 million financial transactions and collected more than $23 billion on behalf of participating entities. About NIC NIC Inc. is the nation’s leading provider of official government websites, online services, and secure payment processing solutions. The company’s innovative eGovernment services help reduce costs and increase efficiencies for government agencies, citizens, and businesses across the country. Our popular self-funded solution allows government to put in-demand services online without using taxpayer funds. The NIC family of companies currently provides cost-effective eGovernment solutions for more than 3,500 federal, state, and local agencies in the United States. Additional information is available at www.egov.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV