NH Unemployment Drops Slightly In November
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) â¿¿ New Hampshire's unemployment rate dropped a bit last month and still remains well below the national average.
The state Employment Security bureau says the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate dipped from 5.7 percent in October to 5.6 percent in November. The national rate for the month was 7.4 percent.
Within New Hampshire, Grafton County had the lowest unemployment rate at 4.4 percent. The highest rate, 7.1 percent, was in Coos County.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV