Pennsylvania DEP To Unveil New Interactive Exhibit At 2013 Farm Show
The exhibit goes hand-in-hand with a series of quarterly webinars, also called DEP at Home, produced by DEP to educate families about energy-efficient and environmentally friendly practices they can implement in their homes.
The next webinar, Radon Awareness, will be on Wednesday, Jan. 16, from 7 to 8 p.m.
The Pennsylvania Farm Show runs Jan. 5 to 11 from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Jan. 12 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission is free and parking is $10. The Pennsylvania FarmShow Complex and Expo Center is easily accessed from nearby Interstate 81.
For more information or to register for an upcoming DEP at Home webinar, visit www.dep.state.pa.us and click on the "DEP at Home" button.Media contact: Amanda Witman, 717-979-0218 SOURCE Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV