Outrage: Politicians, Go Home Already
To the administration, at least pretend that you understand how the economy actually works; bring in some advisors that have credentials and experience outside academia. Do something about estate taxes. Levying a 55% tax on estates over $1 million? Really? Great for family farms and family businesses.
To the leaders of the House, Senate, and Executive Branch, would you please be good examples and actually try and lead for a change? Stop the "I won" or "we won," the election garbage, and try and get something done ... together. Overall, neither party won a decisive victory in the election; you can take that as a sign that many don't trust either of you.
Please, if this year-end "save us" stuff is all for show, just go home.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV