BANGALORE, India and FREMONT, California, December 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), a world leader in consulting and information technology services, will announce results for its third quarter ending December 31, 2012 on Friday, January 11, 2013, Indian Standard Time (IST) (on the night of Thursday, January 10, 2013, US Eastern Time (ET)). The results will also be available on the Infosys website http://www.infosys.com.
Following the release, Infosys CEO & Managing Director, Mr. S.D. Shibulal, CFO, Mr. Rajiv Bansal, and other members of the senior management will comment on the company's performance.
Mr. S. D. Shibulal and Mr. Rajiv Bansal will be part of a detailed discussion on CNBC-TV 18 as part of its 'Boardroom' series from Bangalore at 10:15 a.m. IST on January 11, 2013 (this will not be telecast in the US). An archive of this event will be uploaded on http://www.infosys.com after 2:00 p.m. IST on January 11, 2013 (after 3:30 a.m. US ET on January 11, 2013).Financial results to mobile phone users in India Highlights of the results will be made available to mobile phone users in India through SMS. To access the highlights on SMS, type " R Infosys " ("R" space "Infosys") or " Results Infosys " ("Results" space "Infosys") and send it to 51818 (which is CNBC on your handset). Results on SMS will be available after 10:00 a.m. on Friday, January 11, 2013. Earnings call I
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV