Globalstar, Inc. (OTCBB: GSAT) recently announced that it received a delisting notice from NASDAQ do to the fact that it's share price has fallen below $1.00 per share in excess of the time period permitted by NASDAQ rules. The company after a recent appeal to NASDAQ requested a further extension and was denied.
The six time patent infringement in pharmaceuticals case plaintiff Depomed (NASDAQ: DEPO) is making progress in battles. Watson Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: WPI) withdrew its application for the competing drug generic Gralise, and the suit against Impax Laboratories (NASDAQ: IPXL) was dismissed after the withdrawal of their application. The road is getting clearer as the competition is fading. Look for Depomed to react.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV