NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
American Gas Partners (APU) was downgraded to Hold at TheStreet Ratings.
BCD Semiconductor (BCDS) was upgraded to Hold at TheStreet Ratings.
CTS (CTS) was upgraded to Buy at TheStreet Ratings.Eldorado Gold (EGO) was downgraded to Hold at TheStreet Ratings. 1-800-Flowers (FLWS)was upgraded to Buy at TheStreet Ratings. Zhongpin (HOGS) was upgraded to Buy at TheStreet Ratings. Kohl's (KSS) was downgraded to Hold at TheStreet ratings. LSI (LSI) was initiated with buy rating at Wunderlich. $9 price target. Flash business should drive growth in the coming quarters, Wunderlich said. Marvell (MRVL) was initiated with a hold rating at Wunderlich. $9 price target. Company lacks near-term visibility and leadership, Wunderlich said. PCTEL (PCTI) was upgrade to Buy at TheStreet Ratings. Universal Forest Products (UFPI) was upgraded to Buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Stock Comments / EPS ChangesPPG Industries (PPG) numbers were raised at Jefferies. Shares are now seen reaching $151. Estimates were also raised on adjusted estimates for likely split-off, Jefferies said. Buy rating. United Continental (UAL) estimates were reduced through 2014 at Sterne Agee. Company is adding less capacity, Sterne Agee said. Buy rating and $35 price target. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV