OKLAHOMA CITY, Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PANHANDLE OIL AND GAS INC. (NYSE-PHX) announced that Bruce M. Bell retired from Panhandle's board of directors effective December 28, 2012. Mr. Bell would have been subject to the Company's mandatory retirement age for its directors in March 2013. Mr. Bell chose to retire in calendar 2012.
Michael C. Coffman, President and CEO of Panhandle stated, "Bruce has served Panhandle's shareholders as a director since 2004. His contributions to the board and his service as chairman of and on several board committees during his tenure are deeply appreciated and he will be missed."
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc. (NYSE-PHX) is engaged in the exploration for and production of natural gas and oil. Additional information on the Company can be found at www.panhandleoilandgas.com.
SOURCE Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV