Tesco Bank Offers The Lowest Personal Loan Rate From A UK Bank In A Decade
**** 97% of our customers say they are 'satisfied or very satisfied' with the loan service they receive from us (sample size 300, new and existing customers), Tesco Shopper Thoughts panel.
About Tesco Bank:
- Our customers hold 6.5 million accounts and policies with us.
- We opened for business in 1997 and since 2008 have been owned by Tesco PLC.
- We now have over 3000 staff based in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle.
- For the year ending February 2012, Tesco Bank made a base line profit of £203m - up 29% from the year before.
Our aim is to be the financial services provider of choice for Tesco customers by giving them good service, great value and by rewarding their loyalty for shopping at Tesco.
Tesco Bank offers a popular range of simple personal banking products.Tesco Bank products and services are available online at tescobank.com and by telephone from our UK-based service centres. We aim to be a valued part of the communities we operate in. For media enquiries please contact: Adam Treslove, Tesco Bank, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44(0)131-479-1345 Fishburn Hedges, Risha.Parmar@fishburn-hedges.co.uk, +44(0)20-7544-3050 SOURCE Tesco Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV