ITASCA, Ill., Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of The Eriksen Group, Inc., in Birmingham, Michigan. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Established in 2005, The Eriksen Group, Inc. (Eriksen) is a retirement consulting firm that provides ongoing and project-based retirement consulting services to their clients throughout the Central United States. Their consulting services include plan design, fiduciary governance, plan benchmarking, investment policy statement development, fee benchmarking, provider selection and management, and investment monitoring. The firm's clients include corporate and public defined contribution 401(k) plans and pension plans as well as endowments and foundations. Richard K. Eriksen and his associates will continue to operate from their current location under the direction of William Ziebell, North Central Regional Executive Vice President of Gallagher's employee benefit consulting and insurance brokerage operations.
"Eriksen has an outstanding reputation in the retirement consulting community for their years of specific industry knowledge and their commitment to achieving the highest standards of client service," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their retirement consulting specialization makes them a terrific complement to our employee benefit retirement operation. We are pleased to welcome Richard and his colleagues to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 18 countries and offers client capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.CONTACT: Marsha J. AkinDirector-Investor Relations630-285-3501/ email@example.com SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV