Dr. Cohen Of Westlake Village, CA Has Been Named A Patients' Choice Award Winner For 2012
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Among the select few physicians honored with the prestigious Patients' Choice Award this year is Dr. Glenn Cohen.
In fact, of the nation's 870,000 active physicians and dentists, just five percent consistently received top scores from their patients on sites like Vitals ( http://www.vitals.com), qualifying them for this honor in 2012.
Millions of patients go online each year to rate their doctors on various components of care, including accuracy of their diagnosis, the amount of time they spent with the doctor, and the doctor's bedside manner and follow-up care. Patients' Choice reviews these rankings and other quality measures to compile its yearly list of award winners.Dr. Glenn Cohen commented on the recognition: "I'm so honored to receive an award that's based on how my patients view the quality of care I provide. I strive each day to exceed my patients' expectations, and I'm grateful that they've recognized my efforts." For more information on this Patients' Choice Award winner, please visit Dr. Glenn Cohen's profile on PatientsChoice.org. Following the publication of Glenn Cohen 's selection for the Patient's Choice Award, American Registry seconded the honor and added Dr. Cohen to The Registry™ of Business Excellence. An exclusive recognition plaque has been designed to commemorate the honor. The doctor's custom wall plaque is shown here. For more information on Dr. Glenn Cohen , located in Westlake Village , CA , please call 805-370-6877, or visit www.handsurgeon.org. This press release was written by American Registry, LLC with approval by and/or contributions from Dr. Cohen and was distributed by PR Newswire, a subsidiary of UBM plc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV