The Pep Boys – Manny, Moe & Jack (NYSE: PBY) wants drivers to turn over a new leaf in caring for their car by offering five easy New Year’s resolutions to keep drivers safe and on the road in 2013.
Keep Your Car Healthy
When you become ill, you don’t hesitate to visit a doctor to get well again – why should your car be any different?
If the “check engine” or “service engine soon” light illuminates, it is your vehicle telling you it needs to see a doctor. Don’t wait to bring your car to a qualified technician to diagnose and repair the problem. In many cases, driving with “check engine” or “service engine soon” light will cause the vehicle’s computer to attempt to compensate for the problem, greatly reducing fuel efficiency.Look Your Best You would never wear the same dirty clothes for weeks at a time, so why would you drive a dirty car? Keep your car looking its best by taking care of your car’s paint. Maintain and protect your car’s appearance by washing and waxing your vehicle’s exterior on a regular basis with high-quality car care products. Pep Boys recommends washing your car from once a week to twice a month, and waxing your car twice a year. Dozens of products are offered to keep your car from becoming a rolling billboard for a bird’s handiwork. See Clearer You know to always keep your eyes on the road, but does your car prevent you from doing so? The rain and snow of winter roads can sometimes make driving a challenge, but you car shouldn’t. Replace worn or damaged wiper blades at the first sign of wear to ensure you always have a clear view of what’s ahead. If your vehicle’s wipers begin to leave streaks, replace your wiper blades so you can stop squinting and keep your eyes on the road.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV