NEWARK, N.J., Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- "I want to salute Lisa Jackson as she leaves the EPA. Lisa made a meaningful and lasting contribution to America's efforts to make the air we breathe, the water we drink and the land we live on cleaner and healthier for our communities and our children in the years to come."
"I've worked with Lisa—and been regulated by her—both in her current role and when she was NJ's Commissioner of Environmental Protection. In both jobs, she combined a deep understanding of the science involved in controlling toxins and air pollution with a real understanding of the human impact that these issues have on our children, our seniors and the communities in which we work and live and produced sensible, workable policies."
"Lisa will be missed in her current role but I know whatever she chooses to do, she will always serve our communities with the intelligence, common sense and humanity she brings to every role."
Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) (NYSE: PEG) is a publicly traded diversified energy company with annual revenues of more than $11 billion, and three principal subsidiaries: PSEG Power, Public Service Electric and Gas Company (PSE&G) and PSEG Energy Holdings.Want to know what's new at PSEG? Go to www.pseg.com/getnews and sign up to have our press releases sent right to your inbox. SOURCE Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV