This is a provider of proactive identity theft protection services for consumers and identity risk assessment and fraud protection services for enterprises. This stock is trading up 2.5% to $7.69 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.40-$7.74
52-Week Range: $6.80-$9.04Volume: 83,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 587,170 From a technical perspective, LOCK is trending higher here right above some near-term support at $7.20 with light volume. This move has started to push LOCK back above its 50-day moving average of $7.67 and its quickly moving it within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if LOCK can manage to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $7.67 to $7.86 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in LOCK as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $7.67, and then once it sustains a move or close above $7.86 with volume that hits near or above 587,170 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then LOCK will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $8.39 to $8.60. Any high-volume move above those levels will then put its all-time high of $9.04 into focus for shares of LOCK. To see more stocks that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla. And if you haven't already done so, join Stockpickr today to create your own dividend portfolio.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV