ITASCA, Ill., Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Heiser Insurance Agency, Inc. in Morton, Illinois. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Heiser Insurance Agency, Inc. (HIA) is a retail insurance broker providing retail property/casualty, employee benefits and risk management insurance services for their commercial clients throughout the Midwestern United States. They specialize in both the transportation and manufacturing industries. Sam Parrott and his team will continue to operate in their current location under the direction of Thomas J. Gallagher, head of Gallagher's Midwest retail property/casualty brokerage operations.
"HIA has a team-based culture that is highly regarded for its strong focus on quality client service. Their staff averages over 20 years of experience in risk management, particularly in their specialty areas, which will be a great complement to our expertise in the Midwest," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "The addition of HIA's team will also give us a solid footprint in central Illinois. We are extremely pleased to welcome Sam and his associates to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 18 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.CONTACT: Marsha J. AkinDirector – Investor Relations630-285-3501 or email@example.com SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV