North Carolina Property Tax Due Date Is January 7
NORCROSS, Ga., Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Official Payments, a leading provider of electronic payment solutions, wants property owners in North Carolina to be aware that their property tax due date is Monday, January 7 , 2013. Since the normal due date of January 5 falls on a Saturday, the deadline is extended to the next business day. Interest will accrue on delinquent payments as of Tuesday, January 8.
"Taxpayers whose counties contract with Official Payments have the option to pay online, over the phone or via their mobile device," said Alex P. Hart, President and CEO of Official Payments.
Official Payments makes paying property taxes fast, easy and secure. Property owners can begin their payment process by going online at www.OfficialPayments.com and selecting the "Local Payments" button. Payments can be scheduled for anytime between now and the due date.
About Official PaymentsOfficial Payments Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPAY) provides turnkey electronic payment solutions for over 3,000 clients across all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia. Official Payments' solutions enable government agencies, educational institutions, utility companies and charitable organizations to seamlessly accept secure, convenient payments by credit card, debit card and electronic check via mobile, web ( www.OfficialPayments.com), telephone and point of sale. Official Payments is not a tax advisor and does not provide advice on any tax requirements. Use of any information from this announcement or site or any other web site referred to is for general information only and does not represent personal tax advice either expressed or implied. You are encouraged to seek professional tax advice for tax questions and assistance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV