BENTON HARBOR, Mich., Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Great design fits seamlessly into life. Whirlpool brand has once again affirmed this when the brand's Whirlpool Gold® Gas and Electric Ranges with TimeSavor™ Convection cooking systems earned the Good Housekeeping Seal by the Good Housekeeping Research Institute (GHRI). The ranges evenly cook and bake by circulating hot air over, under and around food thanks to the TimeSavor™ Plus True Convection cooking system and the AccuBake® temperature management system working in unison.
Founded in 1900 for the purpose of improving the lives of consumers and their families, the Good Housekeeping Research Institute is the consumer product evaluation lab of Good Housekeeping Magazine. Products such as the Whirlpool Gold® ranges which have the Good Housekeeping Seal are covered by a two-year limited warranty as part of the magazine's consumer policy.
"Whirlpool brand helps to simplify consumers' lives and the Good Housekeeping Research Institute has affirmed this by granting the Seal to our line of Whirlpool Gold® ranges," said Andrea Smith, Product Brand Manager of Whirlpool brand Cooking and Kitchen Suites. "The intuitive technology in the ranges will not only ensure that your food comes out perfectly every time, but also make time spent in the kitchen shorter."Key highlights of the Whirlpool Gold® gas and electric ranges with TimeSavor™ Convection cooking systems include:
- The TimeSavor™ Plus True Convection cooking system which seals in food's flavors and juices by using a rear fan and a third heating element in the back of the oven to circulate hot air over, under and around food to bake quicker than an oven without true convection.
- Use faster convection cooking with all of your favorite recipes. The Convection Conversion feature automatically adjusts the oven temperature, taking the guesswork out of programming the oven.
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake® temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV