American Realty Capital Trust Announces Monthly Distribution For January 2013
NEW YORK, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- American Realty Capital Trust, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: ARCT) announced today that, pursuant to the prior authorization of its board of directors, the Company intends to continue payment of its monthly dividend at an annualized rate of $0.715 per share. Accordingly, the Company's January 2013 dividend will be paid on January 15, 2013, to stockholders of record at the close of business on January 8, 2013, in an amount equal to $0.05958 per share.
American Realty Capital Trust, Inc., a publicly-traded Maryland corporation listed on The NASDAQ Global Select Market, is a leading self-administered real estate company that owns and acquires single tenant free standing commercial real estate properties that are primarily net leased on a long-term basis to investment grade credit rated and other creditworthy tenants.
The statements in this press release that are not historical facts may be forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause the outcome to be materially different. Additional information about the Company can be found on the Company's website at www.arctreit.com.SOURCE American Realty Capital Trust, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV