Finally, the Company is pleased to announce that Mr. Graham Mattison has joined the ADA management team as Vice President of Investor Relations. Mr. Mattison had previously followed ADA as a Senior Vice President and equity research analyst at Lazard Capital Markets. Having actively covered ADA for more than five years, Mr. Mattison brings an in-depth understanding of ADA’s multiple businesses, technologies and opportunities. We look forward to Mr. Mattison working to expand ADA’s investor relations efforts and help communicate the significant opportunities ahead for the Company.
Dr. Michael Durham, President and CEO of ADA, stated, “We are frustrated with the externalities that have slowed our RC business for the past 6 months. However, these delays have created the potential for significant upside for the RC business in that the final 12 uncommitted RC facilities are now available for installation on larger power plants utilizing our new M-45-PC™ technology for PC boilers.”
ADA is a leader in clean coal technology and the associated specialty chemicals, serving the coal-fueled power plant industry. Our proprietary environmental technologies and specialty chemicals enable power plants to enhance existing air pollution control equipment, minimize mercury, CO 2 and other emissions, maximize capacity, and improve operating efficiencies, to meet the challenges of existing and pending emission control regulations.With respect to mercury emissions:
- Through our consolidated subsidiary, Clean Coal Solutions, LLC (“CCS”), we provide our patented Refined Coal (“RC”) CyClean™ technology to enhance combustion of and reduce emissions of NOx and mercury from coals in cyclone boilers and our patent pending M-45™ and M-45-PC™ technologies for Circulating Fluidized Boilers and Pulverized Coal boilers respectively.
- We supply Activated Carbon Injection (“ACI”) and Dry Sorbent Injection (“DSI”) systems, mercury measurement instrumentation, and related services.
- Under an exclusive development and licensing agreement with Arch Coal, we are developing and commercializing an enhanced PRB coal with reduced emissions of mercury and other metals.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts