NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (AEGR) target raised at Jefferies to $29, Jefferies said. Juxtapid approval. Buy rating.
Dominos Pizza (DPZ) numbers raised at Oppenheimer. Shares of DPZ now seen reaching $50, Oppenheimer said. Estimates also raised on solid positioning for the year ahead. Outperform rating.
MGM Resorts (MGM) numbers raised at Craig-Hallum $12, according to Craig-Hallum. Estimates also increased, given the company's debt refinancing. Hold rating.Pope Resources (POPE) upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings. SP Bancorp (SPBC) upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV