Under Armour (UA) ($47.65 vs. $54.74 on Nov. 29 and $58.08 on Oct. 17): Set an all-time high at $60.96 on Sept. 14. UA is 18.6% undervalued, still has a hold rating and an elevated trailing 12 months P/E at 41.5. The daily chart is neutral with the 50-day and 200-day SMAs at $52.37 and $51.74. The weekly chart stays negative with a close this week below the five-week MMA at $50.63. My semiannual value level is $42.68 with a weekly pivot at $49.27 and monthly risky level at $57.66.
Wal-Mart (WMT) ($67.99 vs. $70.56 on Nov. 29 and $76.91 on Oct. 17): Set an all-time high at $77.60 on Oct. 16. WMT is 4.5% overvalued, still has a buy rating and a reasonable trailing 12 months P/E at 14.1. The daily chart is oversold with the 50-day and 200-day SMAs at $71.86 and $68.80. The weekly chart stays negative with a close this week below the five-week MMA at $70.28. My weekly value level is $65.71 with a quarterly pivot at $68.55 and monthly risky level at $79.76.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV