Under Armour (UA) ($47.65 vs. $54.74 on Nov. 29 and $58.08 on Oct. 17): Set an all-time high at $60.96 on Sept. 14. UA is 18.6% undervalued, still has a hold rating and an elevated trailing 12 months P/E at 41.5. The daily chart is neutral with the 50-day and 200-day SMAs at $52.37 and $51.74. The weekly chart stays negative with a close this week below the five-week MMA at $50.63. My semiannual value level is $42.68 with a weekly pivot at $49.27 and monthly risky level at $57.66.
Wal-Mart (WMT) ($67.99 vs. $70.56 on Nov. 29 and $76.91 on Oct. 17): Set an all-time high at $77.60 on Oct. 16. WMT is 4.5% overvalued, still has a buy rating and a reasonable trailing 12 months P/E at 14.1. The daily chart is oversold with the 50-day and 200-day SMAs at $71.86 and $68.80. The weekly chart stays negative with a close this week below the five-week MMA at $70.28. My weekly value level is $65.71 with a quarterly pivot at $68.55 and monthly risky level at $79.76.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV