The Fund files its semi-annual and annual reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission, as well as its complete schedule of portfolio holdings for the first and third quarters of each fiscal year on Form N-Q. These reports are available on the Commission’s website at www.sec.gov . To obtain information on Form N-Q or a semi-annual or annual report from the Fund, shareholders can call 1-888-777-0102.
Western Asset Emerging Markets Debt Fund Inc., a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company, is managed by Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Legg Mason, Inc. and is sub-advised by Western Asset Management Company, an affiliate of the investment manager.
For more information, please call 1-888-777-0102 or consult the Fund’s web site at www.lmcef.com.
Data and commentary provided in this press release are for informational
purposes only. Legg Mason and its affiliates do not engage in selling
shares of the Fund.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV