Lifetime Brands, Inc. (NasdaqGS: LCUT), a global provider of branded housewares products, today announced it will present at the Sidoti & Company Annual New York Micro-Cap Conference on Monday, January 7, 2013.
The conference will be held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City. Lifetime Brands will present at 8:40 AM ET in Estate 3 (Alvin Room). The company will also meet one-on-one with institutional investors during the day.
To obtain additional information about Lifetime’s participation in the conference, please contact LHA.
Lifetime Brands, Inc.Lifetime Brands is a leading global provider of kitchenware, tabletop and other products used in the home. The Company markets its products under such well-known kitchenware brands as Farberware ®, KitchenAid ®, CasaMōda ®, Cuisinart ®, Cuisine de France ®, Guy Fieri ®, Hoffritz ®, Kizmos™, Misto ®, Pedrini ®, Roshco ®, Sabatier ®, Savora™ and Vasconia ®; respected tabletop brands such as Mikasa ®, Pfaltzgraff ®, Creative Tops ®, Gorham ®, International ® Silver, Kirk Stieff ®, Sasaki ®, Towle ® Silversmiths, Tuttle ®, Wallace ®, V&A ® and Royal Botanic Gardens Kew ®; and home solutions brands, including Fred ®, Elements ®, Melannco ®, Kamenstein ® and Design for Living™. The Company also provides exclusive private label products to leading retailers worldwide. The Company’s website is www.lifetimebrands.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV