NEW YORK, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services, NASDAQ: NEWT, The Small Business Authority, announced today that it has been invited to present at the Sidoti Semiannual Micro-Cap Conference at the Grand Hyatt New York Hotel on Monday, January 7, 2013 at 3:30pm EST. Barry Sloane, President and CEO, will be available during the day for one-on-one meetings. To schedule a meeting, please contact your Sidoti representative. A copy of the investor presentation that will accompany management's group presentation will be available at http://investor.newtekbusinessservices.com/events.cfm.
Sidoti & Company, LLC
Sidoti & Company, LLC Micro-Cap Conference is one of the largest micro-cap focused investor events in the U.S., with over 400 institutional investor attendees at the previous micro-cap conference. For more information or to register for the conference, please visit http://microcap.sidoti.com.About Newtek Business Services, Inc. Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority, provides the following products and services:
- Electronic Payment Processing : eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce: A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending : Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans through its lending subsidiary Newtek Small Business Finance, Inc.
- Insurance Services : Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll : Complete payroll management and processing services.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts