Lakes Entertainment, Inc. (LACO) announced today that Evitts Resort, LLC, its wholly owned subsidiary, hired Scott Just as general manager of Rocky Gap Lodge & Golf Resort (“Rocky Gap”), beginning 2013. Mr. Just has over 20 years of gaming and hospitality industry experience and is currently the Vice President of Gaming for Lakes Entertainment (“Lakes”). Mr. Just has held various positions with Lakes and Grand Casinos since the early 1990’s. In addition, Mr. Just has held senior level positions with IGT and Harrah’s. Mr. Just will oversee the daily operations of Rocky Gap including the gaming facility which is currently under development and is expected to open in the second quarter of 2013. In addition to his duties at Rocky Gap, Mr. Just will continue to coordinate gaming related activities at Lakes.
Rocky Gap is a AAA four-diamond resort, which includes a hotel, spa, two restaurants and the only Jack Nicklaus golf course in Maryland. Rocky Gap is currently undergoing renovation of existing convention space and upon completion, will also feature a gaming facility with approximately 550 video lottery terminals, a casino bar and a new lobby food and beverage outlet.
“Scott has a wealth of gaming experience that will be invaluable in his new position,” stated Tim Cope, President and CFO of Lakes. “We believe his background in gaming, in addition to his understanding of how Lakes operates its casinos, makes him an ideal fit for the position of general manager at Rocky Gap. We look forward to continuing to work with Scott in making this project a success.”
About Lakes EntertainmentLakes Entertainment, Inc. currently owns the Rocky Gap Lodge & Golf Resort near Cumberland, Maryland. Lakes has a management agreement with the Shingle Springs Band of Miwok Indians to manage the Red Hawk Casino. Lakes has an investment in Rock Ohio Ventures, LLC’s casino developments in Ohio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV