HONG KONG, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- China Cord Blood Corporation (NYSE:CO) ("CCBC" or the "Company"), the first and largest cord blood banking operator in China, today announced that the Company will participate in the 31 st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to be held January 7-10, 2013 at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco. Management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 and to meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
For further details, please contact your J.P. Morgan institutional sales representatives.
About China Cord Blood Corporation
China Cord Blood Corporation is the first and largest umbilical cord blood banking operator in China in terms of geographical coverage and is the only cord blood banking operator with multiple licenses. Under current PRC government regulations, only one licensed cord blood banking operator is permitted to operate in each licensed region and only seven licenses have been authorized as of today. China Cord Blood Corporation provides cord blood collection, laboratory testing, hematopoietic stem cell processing and stem cell storage services. For more information, please visit the Company's website at http://www.chinacordbloodcorp.com.For more information, please contact:China Cord Blood CorporationInvestor Relations DepartmentTel: (+852) 3605-8180Email: email@example.com ICR, Inc. Mr. Rob KoeppTel: (+86) 10-6583-7516 or (646) 405-5185Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE China Cord Blood Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV